Outcomes & Assessment Guide
Administrative Unit Outcomes
What to Enter Into Taskstream?
What should be entered into Taskstream?
Once your assessments are complete, data have been collected, and staff/faculty/administrators have had a chance to analyze and to evaluate the outcome, the information must be added into our data management system.
Process information to be entered should include:
- Administrative Unit
- Assessment design participants
- Outcome that was assessed
- Assessment method
- Measurement goal
- Assessment delivery
Based on all related Outcomes assessments relative to this Administrative Unit, what knowledge, skills or abilities can a student or staff member who utilizes the designated service take away? Do you see gaps in their experience? If so, where?
Assessment results may be entered as:
- Qualitative or quantitative data
- Formative or summative data
- Narrative Response
- Documented conversations regarding outcomes
- Performances (video or other digital imaging)
- Presentations (video or other digital imaging)
- Documentation of the faculty/staff/administrator discussion of assessment results
As a result of your review of all relevant assessments and your Administrative Unit's discussion, what planned changes are intended for this course? What is your Action Plan?
The Action Plan describing planned changes and needed resources to improve student success should include:
- Explanation of any changes you intend to implement
- Required Resources
- Individuals responsible for implementing planned changes
- How will you assess whether the planned changes were successful once implemented?