Mesa Pathways Committee
The Mesa Pathways Committee acts as an advisory committee whose members are charged with assisting in the coordination of workgroup activities, aid in the creating Mesa Pathways professional development activities, provide guidance and support to all aspects of the work of Mesa Pathways.
- Serve in an advisory capacity for the Mesa Pathways work and to the various workgroups.
- Assist and support in creating Mesa Pathways professional developing activities for the campus.
- Members will report to various constituent groups about Mesa Pathways work, activities, and progress.
- Provide guidance in the development of policies and procedures affecting the Mesa Pathway initiative.
- Workgroups will have strong support and guidance for completing its charge.
- Members of the committee will take an active part in the Guided Pathways initiative by playing an active role in a workgroup.
- Campus community will benefit from hearing and understanding a consistent message from all members of the committee pertaining to the work, activities, and progress of Mesa Pathways.
Meetings are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm. Meetings are being held virtually until further notice.
|Fall Semester 2020||Spring Semester 2021|
Agendas & Meeting Notes:
|Name||Title||Department / Program / Affiliations|
|Howard Eskew||Pathways Coordinator||Faculty, Business|
|Toni Parsons||Pathways Coordinator||Faculty, Mathematics|
|Marisa Alioto||Pathways Coordinator||Faculty, Counseling|
|Andrew MacNeill||Dean LRC||Instruction Admin|
|Anne Hedekin||Counselor||Transfer Center|
|Ashanti Hands||Vice President of Student Services||Student Services|
|Charlie Lieu||Classified Senate President||College Technical Analyst|
|Claudia Estrada-Howell||Supervisor||Career Center|
|Hai Hoang||IR Representative||Institutional Research|
|Isabel O’Connor||Vice President of Instruction||Instruction|
|Jennifer Kearns||Director||Office of Communications|
|Larry Maxey||Student Services Dean||Student Success and Equity|
|Linda Hensley||Instructional Dean||Instruction|
|Manuel Velez||Academic Senate President||Faculty, Chicano Studies|
|Shawn Fawcett||Work Based Learning Coordinator||WBL|
|Taylor Carpenter||Student Senate President||Associated Students|
|Terry Kohlenberg||Chair of Chairs||Faculty, Communication Studies|
|Trina Larson||Classified Professional||Student Services|