It's Showtime: Implementing Your Event
Once you have the President’s Cabinet approval, put your plans into motion.
• Developing a detailed checklist of activities is a great way to move your planning forward and, for annual events, to have plans in place for the following year.
• Be sure to submit all the appropriate budget paperwork in a timeline manner. If you need checks for speakers or vendors, a minimum of a month’s lead time is required.
• If you have question about processing budget paperwork, contact the Business Services office at 619-388-2771.
• Click here for more information on Consultant Contracts: http://www.sdmesa.edu/forms/business.cfm
• If you are using new Vendors that are not in the SDCCD system, you and the new vendor need to fill out these forms and submit them to Business Services:
Event Planner: Mesa College Supply and Equipment Requisition
• Let everyone know how to reach the person in charge
• Keep these numbers handy
Media Coverage/Photography: Public Information Officer, Lina Heil, H-400, 388-2759
Campus Police: Sgt. Diana Medero, Q-100 619-322-0690
Emergency Medical Services: Suzanne Khambata, L-504, 388-2774
• Plan for who is responsible for what
• Set up
• Delivery locations; unloading/loading assistance, equipment
• Vendor coordination
• Decorations, other amenities
• Direction signs created, posted (and removed after event)
• AV/Video Recording
• Cleanup plans