International Student Admissions booklet
- An international student must register for and maintain a minimum of 12 units each semester while at Mesa College. Part-time F-1 status will not be approved. The registration status of all international students will be monitored by the college.
- A recent photograph must be submitted with an application (passport size is acceptable).
- The college may restrict the number of international students accepted from a single country so that a variety of nations of the world will be represented in the student body.
- Potential international students are advised that they must comply with all requirements of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services and of San Diego Mesa College to be admitted as international students.
- A transfer student from another accredited United States college or university must:
- a. Follow set transfer procedures of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly INS); and
- b. Have pursued a full-time course of study with a minimum GPA of 2.0 (C) at the college the student was last authorized to attend (an official transcript must be filed).