Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Interior Design Program will be able to:
- Formulate preliminary design concepts that are aesthetic, appropriate, functional and in accordance with codes and standards.
- Analyze and select appropriate interior building finishes and materials that address sustainability and green design issues.
- Prepare appropriate interior design construction drawings and specifications for kitchens and baths.
- Identify and apply American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements to selected commercial and residential design projects.
- Prepare three dimensional representations of design solutions using perspective sketches and model making skills.