Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Chemistry Program will gain facility with:
- Communication: Students will be able to demonstrate ability to report scientific information appropriately.
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to utilize the scientific method to analyze and interpret data.
- Technology awareness: Students will be able to investigate questions utilizing modern and appropriate tools.
- Personal responsibility: Students will come prepared for class and complete assigned work thoughtfully.
- Environmental responsibility: Students will be able to explain or describe the impact of chemistry on environment