- Lina Heil, Information Officer
Managers/Supervisory (3 representatives):
- Monica Romero
- Sara Beth Cain
- Penny Hedgecoth
Faculty (7 representatives; one from each School):
- Kristan Clark, Drama
- Gabriel Adona, Counseling
- Janna Braun, Journalism
Classified (1 representative):
- Robin Watkins or assignee
Student Services (2 representatives):
- Gabriel Adona
- Nellie Dougherty
LRC/WEB (1 representative):
- Steve Manczuk
- Alison Steinberg
Campus-Based Researcher (1 representative):
- Susan Mun
Communication Services (2 representatives):
- Carol Beilstein
- Anabel Pulido
Community Marketing Professional (1 representative):
Associated Students (1 representative):
- Joe Roldes
- Yunjia Shen
- Eve Wilson
- Christina Lim
High School Outreach (1 representative):
- Genevieve Esguerra
The role of the Marketing Committee is to serve in an advisory capacity to the President and Executive Staff. The committee will review and recommend improvements to the college's marketing plan, including public relations, community outreach, promotional activities, advertising, publications and new media, with the goal of increasing visibility and awareness of the College's programs and services to its constituencies and increasing enrollment.
1. Develop, evaluate and recommend a consistent, integrated strategy to marketing the College, both internally and externally, by emphasizing its mission, values and academic programs.
2. Monitor implementation and recommend improvements to the marketing plan.
3. Review and recommend policies and procedures for Campus wide publications guidelines for marketing and promotion.
4. Support special projects as determined by the committee, the Communication Services Department and the President of Mesa College.
5. Research and evaluate best practices in collegiate marketing to support an effective marketing plan.
The committee will meet no less than once per month at a regularly scheduled time.
Chair (1): Information Officer
Managers/Supervisory: 2 Representatives
Faculty: 7 representatives (1 from each School - Busines; Social Sciences; Humanities; LRC; Math & Sciences; Health Sciences; Health Ed/Athletics)
LRC/WEB: 1 Webmaster
Student Services: 2 Representatives
Classified: 1 Representative
Communication Services: 2 Representatives
Community Marketing Professional: 1 Representative
LRC/Web: 1 Representative
Campus-Based Researcher: 1 Representative
AS Student Member: 1 Representative
High School Outreach: 1 Representative
Reporting Relationships: Committee reports to Executive Staff
Original: 2007; Revised: 9/07; 10/28/08; 1/22/10; 10/11/10