- Tim McGrath, Vice President, Instruction
- M. Toni Parsons
Faculty (12 representatives):
- Juliette Parker, Articulation Officer
- Elizabeth Norvell, Curriculum Coordinator
- Larry Horsman
- Susheela Narayanan
- Shirley Flor
- Andrew Hoffman
- Jan Ellis
- Angela Oberbauer
- Denise Rogers
- Abdelghani Toumi
- Tracey Walker
- Farshid Zand
Deans (2 representatives):
- Andrew MacNeill, Dean, Humanities
- Margie Fritch, Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
- Arlis Svedberg
- Christina Monaco
- Thu Nguyen
- To satisfy statutory requirements and to assure implementation of the goals of the educational master plan to meet the needs of students.
- To offer a wide range of programs to satisfy the occupational and transfer needs of students which include offering courses in all levels from developmental to honors.
- To develop procedures which will assure that the approval of courses of instruction and of educational programs satisfies the requirements of the Education Code.
- These procedures will remain flexible to permit timely response to change.
Past chair or program director or senate or committee experience and State stand alone training.
lst and 3rd Thursday at 2:00 p.m.
- Co-chair: 2 Representatives
- Faculty: 10 Representatives
- Deans: 3 Representatives
- Classified: 1 Representative
- District Evaluators: 2 Representatives
- Associated Students: 1 Representative