- Chris Sullivan, Co-Chair
- Jonathan Fohrman, Co-Chair (Administrator, Arts & Languages)
- Alfonso Saballett
- Alison Gurganus
- Andrew MacNeill
- Erika Higginbotham
- Kathleen Wells
- Marichu Magana
To support campus awareness and ongoing fulfillment of accreditation requirements, identifying gaps, and helping the campus to integrate and embed the work of accreditation into existing processes and practices.
These will include but are not limited to:
- Providing planning, facilitation, and support for the production of major, institution-wide, accreditation reports.
- Developing and monitoring timelines for accreditation tasks.
- Communicating and serving as a resource for accreditation issues.
- Assisting with the management of ongoing documentation related to accreditation.
- Facilitating training as appropriate.
1. Facilitate the development of the Midterm Report.
2. Facilitate campus feedback and approval of draft Midterm Report (Spring 13).
3. Develop timeline/working plan for upcoming accreditation reporting tasks.
4. Conduct an analysis of the Midterm Report development and consultation process and make recommendations to inform the next round of reporting.
5. Explore possible approaches to the development of the next self study, and begin initial planning.
6. Ongoing professional development of membership – enhanced learning of accreditation requirements.
7. Brainstorm ways we can better integrate accreditation tasks into our ongoing operations, in order to support excellence in teaching and learning.
8. Support the redevelopment of the SDMC Accreditation webpage.
Statement of Purpose and 2012-13 Goals approved by Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Committee on November 27, 2012
2nd and 4th Thursdays at 3:00pm
This is a subcommittee of the Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Committee, established Spring 2012
None have been specified