ARTF 155A Freehand Drawing I
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course introduces anyone with an interest in drawing to the techniques and theory they need to create naturalistic drawings in various media. It provides students with the means to see and describe the world three-dimensionally using lines and differences in dark and light, and it provides students with compositional strategies for making their depictions more meaningful and effective. No previous art experience is required.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- 3D Animation and Modeling - Certificate of Achievement
- Ceramics Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Digital Art Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Dramatic Arts - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Arts Studies: Art - Associate in Arts
- Fine Art - Certificate of Performance
- Museum Studies Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Photography and New Genres Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Three-Dimensional Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Two-Dimensional Emphasis - Associate in Arts