PHIL 100 Logic and Critical Thinking
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course explores the relationship of communications and critical thinking with a focus on good reasoning and the impediments to its mastery. This course emphasizes the development of skills in logical processes including familiarity with the more common fallacies. This course is designed for students learning to apply principles of critical thinking to the practical problems of everyday life.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Elementary Education Preparation - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Language Arts and Humanities Studies: Philosophy - Associate in Arts
- Philosophy - Associate in Arts
- Psychology for Transfer - Associate in Arts
- Sociology for Transfer - Associate in Arts