CBTE 162 Web Page Creation
Description: This course provides a hands-on approach to planning, designing, and creating Web pages for an Intranet or World Wide Web site. Students learn to use HTML, wizards and templates to create Web pages with hypertext links and video, graphics, and audio enhancements. This course, or sections of this course, may be offered through distance education.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Sociology - Associate in Arts
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Web Design - Associate in Science
- Web Design - Certificate of Achievement