CISC 186 Visual Basic Programming
Description: This course is an introduction to programming using Visual Basic. The course covers the fundamentals of event oriented programming in a Windows environment. Students will learn to use and program a mouse, windows, forms, menus, dialog boxes, icons, buttons, text fields, files, graphics, and other components of a Windows environment in Visual Basic.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Computer and Information Sciences - Associate in Science
- Computer and Information Sciences - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Programming - Certificate of Performance
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Biological Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Chemistry - Associate in Arts
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Mathematics for Transfer - Associate in Science