ARCH 126 History of Ancient World Architecture
Description: This course is an introductory survey of early stone and wood architecture in relation to cultural and esthetic elements of world civilization. Students of architecture, landscape architecture, anthropology, archaeology, art, history, humanities, interior design, liberal arts, sociology, and travel and tourism as well as persons interested in travel will find this course relevant to their interests. This is a required course for architecture transfer students. Students with credit for Architecture 125 may only take Architecture 126 or 127.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Performance
- Woodbury Transfer Track - Certificate of Achievement
- Woodbury University Transfer Track - Associate in Science