ECON 121 Principles of Economics II
Description: A continued study of principles and applications regarding specific economic sectors (micro analysis). Various competitive models in a market economy are studied in detail. Economics of labor unions, farming, international trade and finance provide a background for study and analysis of many current world and domestic problems.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Accounting - Associate in Science
- Business Administration - Associate in Science
- Business Administration - Certificate of Achievement
- Business Management - Associate in Science
- Emphasis in Business Studies - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Economics - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Social Sciences - Associate in Arts