ARCH 190 Environmental Design II: Urban and Community Design
Description: This course is a study of the basic principles of design, composition and design process in the creation of urban and community spaces. Emphasis is placed on involving students in real design projects within the community and developing business communication skills. Participation in job shadowing with an industry professional is required. This course is designed for any student interested in environmental design.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement