ARCH 155 Environmental Design I: Creating Exterior Spaces
Description: This course is an introduction to environmental design based on aesthetics and functions in the landscape. Emphasis is placed on the basic principles of design, including color theory and site planning. Students create concept drawings, models and color plans. This course is designed for students and professionals interested in garden design, landscape architecture, architecture and related fields.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Garden Design - Certificate of Performance
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Technician - Certificate of Achievement
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Landscape Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement