HOSP 115 Strategic Leadership in Hospitality
Description: This course is designed to acquaint students with the leadership, management, supervision and quality issues facing today's hospitality industry. It covers the organization and management of hospitality operations. This course is designed for students who are interested in hospitality and culinary arts/culinary management, as well as those working toward American Culinary Federation certification and recertification. The course is a requirement for students seeking the DSS certification.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Culinary Arts/Management in Hospitality - Associate in Science
- Culinary Arts/Management in Hospitality - Certificate of Achievement
- Dietetic Service Supervisor - Certificate of Performance
- Event Management - Associate in Arts
- Event Management - Certificate of Achievement
- Hotel Management - Associate in Science
- Hotel Management - Certificate of Achievement