COMS 103 Oral Communication
Description: This course is an introduction to speechmaking. Emphasis is placed on the skills required to organize and deliver a variety of types of speeches. Students give several speeches with and without visual aids. This course is designed for Communication Studies majors and for anyone interested in honing their speech skills.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Black Studies - Associate in Arts
- Chicano Studies - Associate in Arts
- Communication Studies - Associate in Arts
- Communication Studies - Certificate of Performance
- Communication Studies for Transfer - Associate in Arts
- Elementary Education Preparation - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Pre-Nursing - Associate in Arts
- Information Management Technology - Associate in Science
- Information Management Technology - Certificate of Achievement
- Interior Design - Associate in Science
- Interior Design - Certificate of Achievement