CBTE 151 Introduction to Microsoft Access
Description: This course covers basic Access skills. Students receive hands-on practice in creating, modifying, and sorting database tables, performing queries, creating reports, and designing forms. This course, or sections of this course, may be offered through distance education.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Administrative Assistant - Associate in Science
- Administrative Assistant - Certificate of Achievement
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Economics - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Sociology - Associate in Arts
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Information Management Technology - Associate in Science
- Information Management Technology - Certificate of Achievement
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate in Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Certificate of Achievement