CBTE 101 Keyboarding for Computers
Description: This course introduces students to basic keyboarding skills and document processing activities. Topics include keyboarding and basic word processing. Students practice keying by touch using word processing software.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Administrative Assistant - Associate in Science
- Administrative Assistant - Certificate of Achievement
- General Office Clerk - Certificate of Performance
- Keyboarder/Word Processor - Certificate of Performance
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate in Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Certificate of Achievement