ARCH 170 Architectural Design
Description: This course is designed for any student interested in environmental design. Students study fundamental form and space concepts of architecture as applied to exercises and simple projects. The development and release of the creative capacities of the student are the primary objectives of this course.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Architecture Survey - Associate in Science
- Architecture Survey - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Transfer - Associate in Science
- Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Achievement
- Architecture Transfer - Certificate of Performance
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Woodbury Transfer Track - Certificate of Achievement
- Woodbury University Transfer Track - Associate in Science