BIOL 210B Introduction to the Biological Sciences II
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This is an introductory course which is a continuation of Biology 210A. This course emphasizes the developmental and physiological processes of the Five Kingdoms, the phylogenetic relationships of major evolutionary groups of organisms, behavior, and ecological principles including population and community ecology.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Mathematics and Pre-Engineering Studies: Computer Science - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Biological Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Psychology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Human Development - Associate in Arts
- Transfer Track - Associate in Science