PHIL 125 Philosophy of Women
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This general education course is of interest to students wishing to explore the philosophical study of questions relating to women. It provides an introductory study of concepts of womanhood and feminism as they have found expression in mythic, classic, medieval and major modern philosophical traditions. Images, roles, and beliefs about women are explored with respect to their historical and global impact and philosophical relevance.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Language Arts and Humanities Studies: Philosophy - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Women's Studies - Associate in Arts
- Honors Global Competencies - Certificate of Performance
- Philosophy - Associate in Arts
- Women's Studies - Certificate of Performance