GEOG 101 Physical Geography
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course examines the major world patterns of the physical environment. The course covers the fundamental information and processes dealing with the earth's landforms, atmosphere, natural vegetation, water, and soils, along with the appropriate use of maps and charts. This course is of interest to anyone seeking an understanding of the earth's physical processes and mechanisms.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Earth Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Social Sciences - Associate in Arts
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Geography - Associate in Arts
- Physical Sciences (General) - Associate in Science
- Physical Sciences (General) - Certificate of Achievement