CHEM 100L Fundamentals of Chemistry Laboratory
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This laboratory course is designed to illustrate the principles of inorganic and physical chemistry as presented in Chemistry 100 and to familiarize students with common laboratory equipment and data collection methods. Along with Chemistry 100, this course is taken by students majoring in nursing or allied health sciences and provides a foundation for further lab work in chemistry.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Allied Health Track - Associate in Science
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Pre-Nursing - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Science Studies: Physical Sciences - Psychology - Associate in Arts
- Nutrition - Associate in Science
- Nutrition - Certificate of Achievement
- Physical Sciences (General) - Associate in Science
- Physical Sciences (General) - Certificate of Achievement
- Psychology for Transfer - Associate in Arts