MULT 121 Digital Image Editing
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This pragmatic course develops skills in the advanced use of bitmapped media design software applications. The student develops expert skills in producing bitmapped media elements for the diverse range of applications. Students will present a portfolio of a selected project of interest. This course is intended for students who plan to pursue a career in the multimedia industry.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- 3D Animation and Modeling - Certificate of Achievement
- Interactive Media Production - Certificate of Achievement
- Multimedia - Associate in Science
- Multimedia Survey - Certificate of Performance
- New Media Publishing - Certificate of Performance
- Web Design - Associate in Science
- Web Design - Certificate of Achievement