- Business Services
- College Facilities
- Business Office Support
- College Technology Services
- Grant Process
- Printing & Mail Services
- Event Planning
- Shipping & Receiving
- Student Accounting
- Facilities Rental
College Technology Services strives to provide the best technical support to enhance student learning outcomes and student services. College Technology Services fosters information literacy in the classroom and academic computing labs across the campus.Office Hours: M-F, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Mesa wireless Internet
Academic and Instructional Technology Support
- Please submit an Online Trouble Ticket or call 619-388-2880 to report a problem with a classroom or laboratory computer, podium, projector or other equipment. If this equipment needs immediate resolution please call 619-388-2880 and request assistance. Please note that the Online Trouble Ticket System can only be accessible from SDCCD computers.
- To request a computer or other equipment installation for your classroom, please submit a Hardware Request form (PDF| Word). Deadline for Intersession 2017 and Spring 2017 is 11/1/2016. Deadline for Summer 2017 session is 4/10/2017.
- To request new software installation or revision for your classroom, etc. please submit a Software Request form (PDF| Word). Deadline for Intersession 2017 and Spring 2017 is 11/1/2016. Deadline for Summer 2017 session is 4/10/2017
- Please contact IT Help Desk at 619-388-7000, if you experience a problem with your office computer or district provided printer, plan office relocation, or need assistance with an installation of software or your computer.
- Please contact Printing and Mail Services at 619-388-2764 to report a problem with Scantron machine or copiers for faculty and staff.
- Please contact Juan Ortega at 619-388-2480 for office telephone assistance, such as new installation, relocation, resetting security code, voicemail setup, etc.
Classroom Podium Keys and Podium Training
- Please submit an email to MesaCTS@sdccd.edu for classroom podium keys and/or classroom podium training.
- Please provide in your email your availability so we can schedule an appropriate time to meet.
For general inquiries on the technology equipment check-out, please contact Office of Technology Services at 619-388-2286.Audio Visual (AV) Equipment Setup Request for Events
If you are planning an event that falls into any of the the following criteria, please contact Taj Krumholz at 619-388-2373 in Administrative Services department and submit a San Diego Mesa College Event Request Form (15-16).
- The event is not hosted in the home building where the program is housed.
- It is a public event.
- The number of participants is more than 50.
If you are planning an event that does not conform to the criteria described above and need AV equipment setup, please contact College Technology Services at 619-388-2286, at least two weeks prior to your planned event date. In the event your equipment is not working, call 619-388-2880 to request assistance.
You can find Scantron readers in the following locations:
- LOFT (LRC 4th Floor)