- Academic Deadlines
- Academic Calendar
- College Student ID
- International Students
- Meet the Staff
- Room: I4-102
Monday - Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fridays: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Suggestions? We value your feedback, please take our SURVEY
Community College Enrollment Fee
The enrollment fee is assessed of all students, including nonresidents. The fee is currently $46.00 per unit.
Health Services Fee
All students are assessed a mandatory fee for health services and accident insurance, whether or not they choose to use the health services. For more information, refer to Health Services or contact the Health Services Office on campus at 619-388-2774. Currently the fee is $20.00 for the fall and spring semesters; $16.00 for summer session. See the college catalog for exemptions.
In addition to the enrollment fee and health fee, $245.00 per unit is charged to students who are not legal residents of California for tuition purposes.
- $40.00 Automobile permits per semester (hanger included)
- $30.00 Carpool permits per semester
- $17.50 Motorcycle permits per semester
- Transcript of Record
- $5.00 (after two have been issued free of charge)
- Loss or damage of equipment and books: Cost
- A.S. College Membership (per academic year): $8.00
- Credit by Examination: $46.00/unit
- Student Representation Fee: $1.00
Students are expected to buy all books and supplies needed for their courses. Certain occupational programs may require additional expenditures for tools, and/or uniforms.
NOTE: Students receiving public assistance, or who are determined eligible for financial aid, may purchase a single car permit for $20.00.All fees are subject to change.
In order to be eligible for a refund of fees - enrollment, parking permit and/or tuition - students must use Reg-e to either drop all classes or reduce their unit load in accordance with the following schedule:
- For classes 1 week or shorter in duration, See Admissions Office for refund deadline.
- Short-Term Sessions (less than 16-weeks), Monday of the second week.
- Classes other than primary session that are 16 weeks or longer, Monday of the third week.
- Primary Session, Friday of the second week.
No refund is given for classes dropped after the deadline. Students with a valid address on file and who do not have an outstanding financial obligation to the district will automatically receive a refund in the mail or credit to their credit card. Refunds will be sent to students after the add/drop deadline.
- Cash Refunds: Cash refunds will be processed only for cash payments. There is a maximum amount for a cash refund. Any balance remaining after the maximum has been processed will be refunded by a check mailed to the address of record. Students must present a picture ID for a cash refund.
- Check Refunds: All check payments will be refunded by check. There is a five-week waiting period from the date the check was processed.
- Credit Card Refunds: All refunds for credit card payments are in the form of credits returned to the credit card used. THERE ARE NO CASH OR CHECK REFUNDS FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
NOTE: Add codes processed AFTER the refund deadline will not be eligible for a refund regardless of when a student began attending the class.
- Parking: Parking permits must be returned within the designated refund period in order to be eligible for a refund. Students must take their parking permit directly to the Accounting Office to process the refund. For questions or further information, please contact the College Police Office on campus at 619-388-2749 in Q-100.