- Accelerated College Program
- Allied Health
- American Indian Studies
- American Sign Language
- Animal Health Technology
- Architecture and Environmental Design
- Asian American Studies
- Art & Fine Art
- Arts & Languages (School)
- Black Studies
- Building & Construction Technology
- Business & Technology (School)
- Chicano Studies
- Child Development
- Communication Studies
- Computer Business Technology
- Computer Information Science
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Assisting
- Digital Technology
- Dramatic Arts
- Exercise Science
- Geographic Information Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Health Information Management
- Health Sciences & Public Service (School)
- Humanities (School)
- Interior Design
- Liberal Arts
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Studies
- Mathematics & Natural Sciences (School)
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Science
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Political Science
- Radiologic Technology
- Real Estate
- Social Behavioral Sciences & Multicultural Studies (School)
- Social Sciences
- Web Development
Applicants must complete the following:
- Apply online to San Diego Mesa College. You will need your CSID# to complete the Rad Tech application.
- Complete the application packet for the Radiologic Technology Program. You will need all of these documents to complete the online application.
- Submit an online application for Radiologic Technology through the Allied Health Department.
For best experience with the online application:
- Request official transcripts be sent directly to the Special Admissions Office of San Diego Mesa College.
San Diego Mesa College
Special Admissions, I4-102
7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Note: If you have attended City, Mesa, or Miramar Colleges, you do not have to submit an official transcript. Your transcript will be obtained directly from the records office on your behalf.
The Application Packet
Do not upload images.
Each document should be saved as a separate PDF.
A complete application packet includes the following requirements:
- Unofficial Transcripts or Ed Plan
- Student Agreement
- Career Exploration
- Rad Tech Technical Standards(Essential Functions)
- Student Certificate of Understanding
*last page of the Allied Health Manual
Each document should be saved as a separate PDF
For the best experience with the online application the following is recommended:
- Do Not use Internet Explorer
- Chrome / Firefox / Safari recommended
- Do not apply from a mobile device
All applications will be reviewed for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility in order of submission. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the application is complete at the time of submission.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to assure that all supportive documentation is in their file – incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
We will be accepting 150 eligible applicants for the waitlist.
You will be informed of your acceptance to the program’s summer course, or place on the waitlist by April 15th.