- About Rad Tech
- Application Deadline
- Application Process
- Career Exploration
- Prerequisite Courses
- Course List & Program Costs
- Program Schedule
For more information, I invite you to attend an Information Session to learn more about the program and get answers to your questions.
For Information Session dates click here.
Applicants must complete the following:
- Apply online to San Diego Mesa College. You will need your CSID# to complete the Rad Tech application.
- Complete the application packet for the Radiologic Technology Program. You will need all of these documents to complete the online application.
- Submit an online application for Radiologic Technology through the Allied Health Department.
For best experience with the online application:
- Request official transcripts be sent directly to the Special Admissions Office of San Diego Mesa College.
San Diego Mesa College
Special Admissions, I4-102
7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Note: If you have attended City, Mesa, or Miramar Colleges, you do not have to submit an official transcript. Your transcript will be obtained directly from the records office on your behalf.
The Application Instructions
A complete application includes the following required supportive documentation must be mailed or hand-delivered:
- Official Transcripts from all institutions must be submitted
- Ed Plan must be signed by a counselor (Only needed if you have not completed an Associates Degree)
- Career Exploration (Form located in Application Guide)
For the best experience with the online application the following is recommended:
- Do Not use Internet Explorer
- Chrome / Firefox / Safari recommended
- Do not apply from a mobile device
Please note that all communication will be through email. It is the applicants' responsible to stay on top of it.
All applications will be reviewed for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility in order of submission. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure the application is complete at the time of submission.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to assure that all required supportive documents is in their file – incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
Students are selected based on a first-come first-serve application submission.
Conditional Acceptance letters for the Radiologic Technology Program will be sent out via email by April 15th of each year to the email address listed on the application. Note: Please make sure your email address matches your email on your Reg-e account.
Applicants must confirm acceptance in writing or email (as directed) by May 1st to maintain their admission status.