- About Rad Tech
- Application Deadline
- Application Process
- Career Exploration
- Prerequisite Courses
- Course List & Program Costs
- Program Schedule
Application & Admission Process
The Radiologic Technology Program accepts a class of approximatley 60 – 62 students every two years. The class size is determined by clinical availability and other regulatory guidelines.
All required documents must be submitted to:
San Diego Mesa College
Special Admissions Office
7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111-4998
Below is a detailed list of required documents that must be completed prior to application to the program.
1. Submission of an official transcript showing that an associate degree or higher has been conferred. Associate degree or higher from any institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and/or United States Department of Education (USDE) as an accrediting agency. The degree may be in any field and must be conferred on an official transcript.
Please review the transcript request information at the link below.
Foreign transcripts will need to be evaluated by an independent service prior to application submission. Please consult an Academic Counselor before application.
Military experience must be documented on a military transcript to be considered.
2. A signed Ed plan showing that all GE requirements have been met. The Ed plan must be signed by a Mesa College counselor documenting completion of all required courses, including the general education requirements to satisfy the SDCCD requirement for an associate degree.
- Official transcripts from all colleges outside SDCCD must be submitted by October 1, 2021.
- Request transcripts be evaluated by October 4, 2021.
- Link for more information regarding transcripts and the evaluation proces:
Completion of all prerequisite courses with a grade "C" or higher by the end of the fall 2021 semester. Courses completed during the spring 2022 Intersession semester will not be accepted.