- Margie Fritch, Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
Deans (2 Representatives):
- Danene Brown, Dean, Business and Technology
Faculty (6 representatives):
- Karen Schneiter Williams
- Tonya Whitfield
- Todd Curran
- N. Scott Robinson
- Tina Recalde
- Howard Eskew
Classified (1 Representative):
Ex-officio (Non Voting):
- Tim McGrath, Vice President, Instruction
1. Monitor and ensure College's Perkins projects are in compliance with district, state, and federal requirements and that they are reflective of the region's vocational and technical educational needs.
2. Make recommendations to the President's Cabinet concerning budget allocations and activities for Perkins projects.
Once in the fall semester or as needed to review progress for funded projects, and issues related to economic development initiatives.
Twice in the spring semester or as needed to review proposed projects for funding, and to determine allocations.
Three (3) year term limits for Faculty
Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
- 2 Representatives
- 6 Representatives (5 Vocational Education, 1 Non-Vocational)
- 1 Representative
Ex-officio (Non Voting)
- Vice President of Instruction
Original: 2007Revised: 9/07; 9/17/08; 10/11/10; 2/8/11; 3/9/11, 9/07/11; 8/2/12; 12/6/12