ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PERKINS GRANT 2019-2020 (VTEA)
Below are the required application materials for the 2019-2020 cycle of the Perkins Grant. Please submit the required documents via email to Azucena (Suzy) Murillo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (619) 388-2789.
Application submittal deadline is: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019 @ 4:00 p.m.
Late applications and hard copies will not be accepted.
PERKINS GRANT 2019-2020 APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Application Check List
- Budget Sheet
- Section II Part A (Instructional Programs)
- Section II Part B (Instructional Programs)
- Section III Part A (Service Area)
- Core Indicator Report/Forms
- Perkins Committee Rubric
PERKINS GRANT RESOURCES
- Perkins IV Training - Nov 2018
- Out of State Travel Form- updated Nov 2018
- Perkins Primer 9-27-2018
- Core Indicator-Special Populations Calculations
- Federal Grants Supplanting & the 3 Year Rule
- Perkins Grant Overview
- How to generate a Core Indicator Report (CIR) and sample report
1. Monitor and ensure College's Perkins projects are in compliance with district, state, and federal requirements and that they are reflective of the region's vocational and technical educational needs.
2. Make recommendations to the President's Cabinet concerning budget allocations and activities for Perkins projects.
Three (3) year term limits for Faculty
- Tina Recalde, Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
Deans (2 Representatives):
- Danene Brown, Dean, Business and Technology
- David Fiero, Director, Technology Services
Faculty (6 representatives, 5 Vocational Education, 1 Non-Vocational):
- Rachel Russell - School of Business and Technology
- Tara Marciel - School of Business and Technology
- Kelsey Graham - School of Exercise Science, Health Education & Athletics
- Becca Arnold - School of Business and Technology
- Christine Balderas - School of Health Sciences and Public Service
- Brian Lesson- School of Business Technology
Classified (1 Representative):
Azucena Murillo, Senior Clerical Assistant, School of Health Sciences and Public Service
Ex-officio (Non Voting):
- Dr. Isabel O'Connor, Vice President, Instruction
Once in the fall semester or as needed to review progress for funded projects, and issues related to economic development initiatives.
Twice in the spring semester or as needed to review proposed projects for funding, and to determine allocations.