- CTE/Perkins Application/Committee
- American Sign Language
- Animal Health Technology
- Child Development
- Computer & Information Science
- Computer & Business Technology
- Culinary Arts/Management
- Dental Assisting
- Dietetic Service Supervisor
- Fitness Specialist (Exercise Science)
- Geographic Information Systems
- Health Information Technology
- Interior Design
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Real Estate
ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PERKINS GRANT 2017-2018 (CTEA)
Below are the required application materials for the 2017-2018 cycle of the Perkins Grant. Please submit the required documents via email to Alison Mona (email@example.com) or call (619) 388-2647.
Application submittal deadline is:TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2017 8:00 a.m.
Late applications and hard copies will not be accepted.
PERKINS GRANT 2017-2018 APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Application Check List
- Budget Sheet
- Section II Part A (Instructional Programs)
- Section II Part B (Instructional Programs)
- Section III Part A (Service Area)
- Core Indicator Report/Forms
- Perkins Committee Rubric
PERKINS GRANT RESOURCES
- Core Indicator-Special Populations Calculations
- Federal Grants Supplanting & the 3 Year Rule
- Perkins Grant Overview
- How to generate a Core Indicator Report (CIR) and sample report
1. Monitor and ensure College's Perkins projects are in compliance with district, state, and federal requirements and that they are reflective of the region's vocational and technical educational needs.
2. Make recommendations to the President's Cabinet concerning budget allocations and activities for Perkins projects.
Three (3) year term limits for Faculty
- Tina Recalde, Acting Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
Deans (2 Representatives):
- Danene Brown, Dean, Business and Technology
- David Fiero, Director, Technology Services
Faculty (6 representatives, 5 Vocational Education, 1 Non-Vocational):
- Rachel Russell - School of Business and Technology
- Tonya Whitfield - School of Business and Technology
- Todd Curran - School of Exercise Science, Health Education & Athletics
- Edwin Fields - Accelerated College Program
- Christine Balderas - School of Health Sciences and Public Service
- Howard Eskew - School of Business and Technology
Classified (1 Representative):
Alison Mona, Senior Clerical Assistant, School of Health Sciences and Public Service
Ex-officio (Non Voting):
- Tim McGrath, Vice President, Instruction
Once in the fall semester or as needed to review progress for funded projects, and issues related to economic development initiatives.
Twice in the spring semester or as needed to review proposed projects for funding, and to determine allocations.