ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PERKINS V GRANT 2020-2021
Below are the required application materials for the 2020-2021 cycle of the Perkins V Grant. Please submit the required documents via email to Azucena (Suzy) Murillo (email@example.com). For any questions she can be reached at (619) 388-2789.
Application submittal deadline is Monday, March 2, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m.
Late applications and hard copies will not be accepted.
2020-2021 PERKINS V APPLICATION FORMS
- Application Check List
- 2020 -2021 Perkins V Application
- Budget Sheet
- Pre-Purchasing Checklist for Equipment
- Advisory Committee Member List
- Core Indicator Report/Forms
- Perkins V
- Advisory Committees
- SDCCD-CE Industry Advisory Committee Handbook
- Recording - Perkins V Meeting 8/12/2020
- 9/18/2020 Mesa CTE Data Training Presentation
- 9/18/2020 Handout 1 - Six Data Elements
- 9/18/2020 Handout 2 - Data Sources Description
- 9/18/2020 Handout 3 - Sample Process
- 9/18/2020 COE Occupation Demand
- 9/18/2020 Supply
- 9/18/2020 Presentation -Audio only
- 9/18/2020 Presentation -Video
- 10/29/2020 Recording of CTE Local Planning Team Meeting
- 10/29/2020 What is CTE - Goal of CTE
- 10/29/2020 Highlights of Perkins V
- 10/29/2020 CTE Data versus Overall Campus Data
- 10/29/2020 Data Involving Special Population
- 10/29/2020 SWP Faculty Institute
- 10/29/2020 Dental Assisting Program Sucess
PERKINS GRANT RESOURCES
- 2020-2021 Perkins V - Workshops
- ACTE Guiding Perkins Questions
- Perkins V Presentation
- Regional Comprehensive Needs Assessment
- 2020 Out of State Travel Form- updated Nov 2018
- 2020 Pre-Authorization Travel Request
1. Monitor and ensure College's Perkins projects are in compliance with district, state, and federal requirements and that they are reflective of the region's vocational and technical educational needs.
2. Make recommendations to the President's Cabinet concerning budget allocations and activities for Perkins projects.
Three (3) year term limits for Faculty
- Tina Recalde, Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
Deans (2 Representatives):
- Danene Brown, Dean, Business and Technology
- David Fiero, Director, Technology Services
Faculty (6 representatives, 5 Vocational Education, 1 Non-Vocational):
- Valerie Abe - School of Social/Behavioral Sciences and Multicultural Studies
- Virginia Enriquez - Business Services
- Kelsey Graham - School of Exercise Science, Health Education & Athletics
- Brian Lesson- School of Business Technology
- Tara Marciel - School of Business and Technology
- Kimberly Mills - School of Health Sciences and Public Service
Classified (1 Representative):
Azucena Murillo, Senior Clerical Assistant, School of Health Sciences and Public Service
Ex-officio (Non Voting):
- Dr. Isabel O'Connor, Vice President, Instruction
Once in the fall semester or as needed to review progress for funded projects, and issues related to economic development initiatives.
Twice in the spring semester or as needed to review proposed projects for funding, and to determine allocations.