The Mesa College campus is currently closed to students. Spring 2020 courses have resumed online. Please check your student portal for more information and see the Mesa College COVID-19 webpage for updates. Online tutoring IS available. Please read below.
Brief Description of Current Online Tutoring Options
- Zoom: Appointment/Drop in tutoring. MT2C tutors available to support Mesa students.
- STAR-CA: Drop-in tutoring. MT2C tutors and tutors from across CA available to assist you.
- NetTutor: Drop-in tutoring. 24/7 access to online tutoring for certain subjects
- Help!: We have live and offline help for you. Please contact us!
Special Tutoring Events for Finals
- Practicing with Math Professors
How to Work With an Online Tutor
First: Try to make a Zoom appointment or attend a Zoom drop in session for the subject you need help with.
- MT2C Zoom Appointments
- MT2C Zoom Drop in
Next: MT2C Appointment/Drop in unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with STAR CA (Links into our Canvas shell for access)
Finally: STAR CA unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with NetTutor (Links into our Canvas shell for access)
- NetTutor Schedule and Subject List. Note: Not all subjects listed are available yet.
If you don't have access to Canvas yet and need STAR CA/NetTutor support, please contact Carolina Rostworowski Stocco: email@example.com
How to Use Online Tutoring/How to Learn Online
- Not sure about how to make an appointment? Questions about Zoom? Canvas?
- Questions about being an online student?
- Check out our help page
How to Avoid Plagiarism
- "But I Didn't Mean to Plagiarize" (Complete Form for Access)
- The Seven Forms of Plagiarism to Avoid (Complete Form for Access)
- Guide: Avoid Plagiarism
- Need help with finding Mesa College resources during these challenging times?
- Check out our resources page
- Reception Desk (Links to our Canvas Shell for Access): LIVE support via Zoom to help make appointments and connect you with tutors.
- M to W: 10 AM to 6 PM & Th to F: 10 AM to 2 PM
- Tech Support (Links to our Canvas Shell for Access): LIVE Tech Support via Zoom for Computers, Canvas, Zoom, Software, and more.
- M to TH: 10 AM to 12 PM & 2 PM to 4 PM
- Additional hours available by phone: 619-892-8862
- If you are have any questions, please email our help desk.
Can't Find What You Need?
Request tutoring services to be added in additional areas