The Mesa College campus is currently closed to students. Spring 2020 courses have resumed online. Please check your student portal for more information and see the Mesa College COVID-19 webpage for updates. Online tutoring IS available. Please read below.
Brief Description of Current Online Tutoring Options
- Zoom: Appointment tutoring. MT2C tutors available to support Mesa students.
- STAR-CA: Drop-in tutoring. MT2C tutors and tutors from across CA available to assist you.
- NetTutor: Drop-in tutoring. 24/7 access to online tutoring for certain subjects
How to Work With an Online Tutor
First: Try to make a Zoom appointment for the subject you need help with
- No appointments over Spring Break. Appointments resume Monday, April 6th.
- Mondays through Thursdays: 9 AM to 7 PM
- Fridays 10 AM to 3 PM
- Subject schedule currently available inside of appointment portal
Next: Appointment unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with STAR CA
- Click NetTutorin Canvas, then click STAR CA
- Schedule Coming Soon!
Finally: STAR CA unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with NetTutor
- Click NetTutor in Canvas
- NetTutor Schedule. Not all subjects listed are available yet.
If you don't have access to Canvas yet and need STAR CA/NetTutor support, please contact Carolina Rostworowski Stocco: email@example.com
How to Use Online Tutoring/How to Learn Online
- Not sure about how to make an appointment? Questions about Zoom? Canvas?
- Questions about being an online student?
- Check out our help page
- Need help with finding Mesa College resources during these challenging times?
- Check out our resources page
- If you are having issues accessing online tutoring, please contact our help desk.
- Drop in Tech Support Hours (Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Software, Computer Issues, Internet)
- Schedule TBD
Can't Find What You Need?
Request tutoring services to be added in additional areas