- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- More Information: Home page
- School: Social/Behavioral Sciences and Multicultural Studies
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Associate in Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Social Sciences Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, encompassing the framing of questions; the formation of hypotheses; the gathering, weighing, and interpretation of evidence; and the deriving of conclusions;
- Communicate effectively, in written and other expressive forms, by using enhanced critical thinking skills;
- Show, in thought and all forms of expression, heightened awareness of the role of civic responsibility and global awareness in sustaining human society.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.