- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: P.E./Health Education and Athletics
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Physical Education Program will be able to:
- Identify, analyze, assess, value and implement (physical, fitness) activities, wellness strategies and principles in support of a healthy lifestyle.
- Apply critical thinking skills in the quantitative and qualitative analysis of (successful) skill development, proper technique, physiological principles and kinesthetic awareness in activities related to physical education, dance and athletics.
- Utilize current technology to research and compile information in health and wellness, human performance and athletic competition.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.