- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Nutrition Program will gain facility with:
- Technological Awareness: Students will be able to utilize current computer software to analyze macro and micro-nutrient contents of dietary intake.
- Personal Actions: Students will be able to apply scientific principles of food handling (sanitation and food safety) to food preparation and storage to reduce food-borne illnesses.
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to evaluate student's eating habits based on nutrition knowledge learned in class.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.