- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Medical Assisting Program will be able to:
- Perform safe and effective technical skills relative to the medical assisting "scope of practice".
- Demonstrate professional behaviors and attributes necessary to be a medical assistant.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethical behavior relative to the medical assistant code of ethics.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing as appropriate for an entry level medical assistant.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.