- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Arts and Languages
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Associate in Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Japanese Program will be able to :
- Communicate in a meaningful context in Japanese.
- Demonstrate understanding of the nature of language through comparisons of the Japanese language and their own.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and sensitivity to aspects of behavior, attitudes, and customs of Japan and other Asian speaking countries.
- Connect with the global community through study and acquisition of the Japanese language.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.