- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Arts and Languages
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Associate in Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Dramatic Arts Program will be able to:
- Expand their knowledge of the world and society and demonstrate it through drama.
- Understand and describe plays and performance in terms of the questions they pose about themselves and their world.
- Evaluate their emotional, behavioral, sensory and cognitive resources as they apply to the conventions of the theater.
- Appreciate the significance of a collaborative environment.
- Incorporate the lessons learned through Dramatic Arts classes into their own lives, in whatever capacity it serves them.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.