- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Dental Assisting Program will be able to:
- Have skills and knowledge to function as a competent dental assistant.
- Obtain licensure and certifications applicable to dental assisting
- Acquire professional characteristics to function as a member of the dental health team.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.