- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Consumer Studies Program will be able to:
- Analyze their own actions and see the perspective of others in regard to the use of resources.
- Analyze consumer resource challenges, weigh the pros and cons, and develop a course of action by utilizing critical thinking skills.
- Create a one-year financial plan designed to help achieve personal/family financial goals.
- Analyze and articulate personal financial performance by means of a one month variance analysis
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.