- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- More Information: Home page
- School: Social/Behavioral Sciences and Multicultural Studies
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Women’s Studies Program will be able to:
- Analyze how women's lives have been affected by society's values, traditions, and institutions.
- Delineate the literary, artistic, scientific and political contributions of women throughout history.
- Explain or analyze how women's diverse experiences are affected by ethnicity, class, nationality, religion, and sexual orientation.
- Develop arguments, weigh evidence, and derive conclusions in the area of Women's Studies.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.