Learning2 Workshops invite faculty and staff to learn with us. Faculty members, please register through Faculty Flex. Staff and administrators, please call or email the LOFT (x5000, email@example.com) to reserve your space.
Fall 2017 learning2 series (FALL17 SCHEDULE PDF)
Did you miss these? Use the links below to access the resources shared at the workshops:
Spring 2017 Learning2 Series (SPRING17 SCHEDULE PDF)
I'll be sharing out as much information as possible with folks who cannot attend these. Once that information is available, the workshop title will become linked to it. Scheduling and details for the above workshops can be found in the Spring17 Schedule PDF. Thank you!
- We're Learning Too - Spring Kickoff! Flex (#90705)
- Active Learning - Circuit Training (#90731)
- Humanizing Power Hour (#90707)
- Canvas - Jumping In! (#90708)
- Explore OER (#90727)
Introducing our new "Make & Take" workshop series(PDF)!
- April 17: Screencastomatic
- April 26: YouTube Video Captioning
- April 28: Google Sites
- May 4: Google Drive & Flippity
- May 17: YouTube Photo Slideshows
Fall 2016 Learning2 Series (Fall16 scheduLE PDF)
Did you miss these?! Use the links below to access the resources that were shared
at the workshop.
- We're Learning Too! (#89948)
- Humanizing Online Teaching (#89949)
- Dip Your Toe Into Canvas (#89950)
- Bring Life to Your Syllabus (#89952)
- Introduction to Open Educational Resources (OER), (#89951)
- Smartphone Video Recording, (#89953)
Spring 2016 Tech Tuesday Archived Resources
- Engrade Basics: Instructional Management Platform (3-8-16)
- Weebly E-Portfolios: Getting Started (3-15-16)
- Using Interactive Smart Phone Apps in Class (3-22-16)
- Online Lyric Streaming in Language Classes (4-12-16)
- E-Portfolios: Rethinking Classroom Assessment (4-26-16)
please share your ideas!
Do you have a teaching idea that you would like to share? Tell us how you are using
technology to engage students and create active learning environments! We would love to create a collection of awesome techniques and strategies from our
very own Mesa College faculty!
Please share your teaching ideas and/or workshop suggestions with us! You can also email the LOFT to share your ideas and suggestions.