Information, links and forms for FLEX, Conference and Travel, Professional Learning Activity Funds and The Finish Line Game.
- Adjunct Faculty: Fall 2018@ 12 noon on December 10, 2018
- Adjunct Faculty: Spring 2019 @ 12 noon on May 20, 2019
- Contract Faculty: 2018-2019 Academic Year @ 12 noon on May 20, 2019
- Independent Projects: Fall 2018 @ 11:59 PM on November 5, 2018
- Independent Projects: Spring 2018 @ 11:59 PM on April 15, 2019
Sample of FLEX Activities
- Integrate/Develop Course Outline
- Develop new syllabus
- Revise existing instructional program
- Develop new instructional program
- Explore alternate instructional methods
- Revise existing course outline
- Create new learning/teaching materials
- Develop new instructional skills
- Visit program-related sites
- Review of instructional software
- Review new textbook
- Update/revise learning resources
- Participate in articulation/matriculation activity
- Interact with colleagues to improve instruction
Request for Conference and Travel Funds are processed by the Conference and Travel
All applications must be submitted at least six weeks prior to the conference and travel.
Due to limited funding, applicants may bear some of the costs of the conference and travel. Funding is not approved for tuition for classes or relaxation retreats.
Faculty applicants should first use their allocated departmental funds. Please contact your chair about the availability of departmental funds. Department chairs, if you have questions about your budget contact your school dean. Learn more about Travel and You
*As of today 2/21/2019 Conference and Travel general funds are depleted for this academic
year, you may still qualify for other funds through this process.
Travel Pre-Authorization Form
Conference and Travel Funds Request Form
Are you planning a professional learning event? The Campus Employee Learning Committee (CEL) will accept requests for funding for the 2019-2020 academic year this spring. Please review the CEL funding request form!
Professional Learning Activity Funds Request Form
ATD’s Finish Line Game helps increase awareness of the barriers to student success. Community college faculty, administration, and trustees will have a richer understanding of the journey of today’s college student, particularly low-income students and students of color.
Reserve the Finish Line Game Here for your meeting or event!