Campus Employee LEARNING Committee
- Oversee the use of professional development fiscal resources for event programming.
- Support the work of other campus groups with their professional development activities.
- Oversee the use of The LOFT.
- Evaluation of the professional development activities conducted during the year and an outcomes report to the campus.
- Guide the work of sub-committees.
Ensure that the professional development activities are coordinated in a manner that support the campus’ strategic goals and direction and efficiently utilizes resources (fiscal, physical, human).
Dean of Learning Resources and Academic Support and President’s Cabinet
- Dean of Learning Resources & Academic Support (Co-Chair)- Andy MacNeill
- Campus Professional Learning Coordinator (Co-Chair)
- Academic Senate Rep- Erika Higginbotham
- Basic Skills Committee/Transformation Grant Rep- Wendy Smith
- Campus Event Staff- Taj George
- CDAIE Rep- Judy Sundayo
- Classified Professional Learning Committee Chair
- Classified Senate Rep- Trina Larson
- Conference and Travel Committee Chair
- Dean’s Council Rep
- District PD Rep- Clark Wilson
- Faculty Professional Learning Committee Chair
- HSI/V Professional Learning Coordinator- Denise Rogers
- HSI/III Professional Learning Coordinator- Jennifer Carmichael
- Humanities Institute Rep-George Ye
- Instructional Lab Technician / Learning Resources- Todd Williamson
- Instructional Designer- Katie Palacios
- IT Rep
- Manager Professional Learning Committee Chair
- Mesa Foundation Rep
- MT2C- Mark Manasse
- Outcomes Assessment Committee- Kris Clark
- Program Review Committee Rep- Madeleine Hinkes
- Senior Clerical Assistant / LOFT- Eva Parrill
- Student Equity and Success Committee Rep- Larry Maxey
- Classified Professional Learning Committee
- Conference & Travel Committee
- Faculty Professional Learning
- Management Professional Learning Committee
Upcoming Meetings (Held Monthly in the LOFT)
- April 27, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- May 25, 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm