- Tim McGrath, Vice President, Instruction
- Michelle (Toni) Parsons
Faculty (9 representatives):
- Juliette Parker, Articulation Officer
- Paula Gustin, Curriculum Coordinator
- Jan Ellis
- Andrew Hoffman
- Larry Horsman
- Chris Kalck
- Denise Rogers
- Alfonso Saballett
- Farshid Zand
- Tracey Walker (Inactive)
Deans (3 representatives):
- Saeid Eidgahy, Dean, Math & Natural Sciences
- Leslie Shimazaki, Dean, Arts & Languages
- Margie Fritch, Dean, Health Sciences and Public Service
- To satisfy statutory requirements and to assure implementation of the goals of the educational master plan to meet the needs of students.
- To offer a wide range of programs to satisfy the occupational and transfer needs of students which include offering courses in all levels from developmental to honors.
- To develop procedures which will assure that the approval of courses of instruction and of educational programs satisfies the requirements of the Education Code.
- These procedures will remain flexible to permit timely response to change.
Past chair or program director or senate or committee experience.
lst and 3rd Thursday at 2:15p.m.
- Co-chair: 2 Representatives
- Faculty: 9 Representatives
- Deans: 3 Representatives
- Classified: 1 Representative
- District Evaluators: 1 Representatives
- Associated Students: 1 Representative
Revised: 8/01; 2/02; 8/02; 11/02; 9/03; 10/04; 11/04; 9/05; 10/06; 9/07; 2/08; 10/8/08; 11/18/08; 9/21/09; 10/08/10, 09/09/11; 09/27/12; 09/05/13; 10/03/13; 09/18/14; 11/10/14