The Office of Communications is looking forward to assisting you with your project.
Web Design Requests: Please we are making upgrades to the Mesa College website, so webpage redesigns will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
To maximize the success of your project, please review the following guidelines:
- Please use the Request Form BELOW for all work requests (graphic design, photography, promotions, etc.).
Please allow a MINIMUM of 15 working days for all projects (3 weeks). If you attempt to choose a Due Date sooner than 15 working days, the system will not accept your request (you will receive a confirmation upon submission).If there is an urgent deadline, please fill out the form and contact Jennifer Kearns, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- For Public/Media Relations, a meeting with staff may be required.
- Please submit final text (pre-edited/proofread) and images with your Request. If information is missing
or incorrect, it may delay your project.
- Please do NOT email us large files
- If you already have a design idea in mind, feel free to upload a sample with your project request.
- If you are looking for images for your promotion or project, please feel free to send
us a link to any photos from the San Diego Mesa College Flickr album.
- Please do not use rights-managed images from the web unless you have permission
- Photography services are offered during regular office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Faculty should contact The LOFT for support with classroom or instructional materials.
- We cannot provide design assistance for students or student clubs.
If you have questions about a pending project, or if you need assistance with this form, please do not hesitate to contact us.