The Office of Communications is looking forward to assisting you with your project. Please use the following Request Form for all work requests (graphic design, photography, promotions, etc.).
FALL 2018: All webpage re-designs are currently ON HOLD due to upgrades that we are making to the Mesa College website. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please bear with us as we develop new ideas and designs to implement in the Spring.
To maximize the success of your project, please review the following guidelines:
- The Project Request is the first step to get the process started.
- Please allow a MINIMUM of 14-30 working days for all projects (We currently have a high volume of requests).
- If there is an emergency and something needs to be designed ASAP, please fill out the form and contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- For campus-wide campaigns, Public/Media Relations or events, a meeting with staff may be required before we can begin work on your project.
- Please submit final text (pre-edited/proofread) and images at the time that you submit your Request. If information is missing or incorrect, it may delay your project.
- If you already have a design idea in mind, feel free to upload it to your project request.
- If you are looking for images for your promotion or project, please feel free to use
any photos from the San Diego Mesa College Flickr album.
- To use the Flickr album, simply review the album, pick a photo and copy and paste the link in the description of your project request. (Please do not use rights-managed images from the web unless you have permission)
- Photography requests will be considered for events and activities that occur during
regular office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Please note that we have a high volume of requests, and events frequently occur during the same days/times. If so, we will do our best to accommodate your request, but please understand that we may not be able to provide coverage.
- For photography requests that fall outside of these hours, please contact Jennifer Kearns, Director of Communications.
- Faculty should contact The LOFT for support with classroom or instructional materials.
- We cannot provide design assistance for students or student clubs.
If you have questions about a pending project, or if you need assistance with this form, please do not hesitate to contact us.